There are three things we love most in life – baking cake, eating cake, and laughing so much our stomach hurts. It’s also theoretically possible that the stomach ache is from the cake. But whatever the cause of our stomach woes may be, we know a good chuckle from these baking jokes will make us feel better.
This baking humor really takes the cake. Are we laying it (the icing) on a little thick? Look, we can’t give you a Paul Hollywood handshake, so this is the best we got. Laugh, eat, and don’t forget to save us the biggest slice.
Our stomachs bounce back fast.
50 Hilarious Baking Jokes
- What does bread do after it’s done baking? Loaf around.
- What do baseball and baking a cake have in common? It’s all about the batter.
- What do you call it when someone illegally bakes bread? Baking Bad.
- What ingredient is essential when baking a Star Wars cake? Bicarbonate of Yoda.
- Why did the math student take up baking? She heard it’s as easy as pi.
- What should you do when you want to try something different with your baking? Take a whisk.
- Why was the ninja so good at baking pastries? Because he had a black belt in martial tarts.
- What do you get when you put Coca-Cola in the oven? Baking soda.
- Why are baking recipes so secretive? They’re on a knead to dough basis.
- What does the baking soda say when he gets sad? I’m sodapressed.
- The baker in my town was secretly a noble. I guess he was well-bread.
- Why did the baker cross the road? He had muffin’ else to do!
- What happens to a baker if they steal another’s cream pie recipe? They get taken into custard-y.
- What do you give a baker on Valentine’s Day? Flours.
- What kind of shoes do bakers wear? Loafers.
- Why did the baker go to work? He kneaded the dough.
- What do bakers tell their children at night? Breadtime stories.
- Why did the baker stop making donuts? Because he got tired of the hole thing.
- I heard the baker’s parents were also bakers. You could say he was bread for the job.
- Why are bakers so rich? Because they’re rolling in dough.
- How does the German baker greet his customers? Gluten Morgen.
- What does the baker say when things are looking down? Don’t worry, things will get batter.
- What do bakers play at their lunch break? Tic Tac Dough!
- What do you call a baker holding a bag of sugar in each hand? Ambidextrous.
- What did the baker say when his bread what complimented? Thanks, I kneaded that.
- Why did the baker put the cake in the freezer? He wanted to ice it.
- What do you call a baker that quits his job? A desserter.
- What does a French baker say when they made a mistake? Oh crepe.
- Where do the best bakers in the city live? The yeast end.
- When is a baker’s favorite time of year? Yeaster!
- What did the cupcake say to the icing? I’d be muffin without you.
- My grandfather was a baker in the army. He went in all buns glazing.
- What does a baker with a cold bake? Coughee cake.
- How do you spot a radical baker? They’re always going against the grain.
- Why couldn’t the baker get to his bagels? Because they had lox on them.
- Who hides in the bakery at Christmas? A mince spy.
- What is the baker’s favorite book? The Game of Scones.
- What did the cake say to the fork? You want a piece of me?!
- What’s a balanced diet? A slice of cake in each hand.
- Why did the baker get arrested? Excessive salt in batter.
- When baking dog biscuits, be sure to use collie flour.
- No matter how life knocks you down, you rise again.
- I just burned 2,000 calories in a few hours; that’s the last time I take a nap while baking brownies.
- I just took a baking class. The final was a piece of cake.
- I understand why bakers are addicted to baking bread; sometimes they just knead it.
- Bread is like the sun; it rises in the east and sets in the waist.
- Do you even sift bro?
- Bake me up before you dough dough.
- I thought of a good pun earlier, but now it’s scone.
- It’s best not to make plans with croissants; they tend to be pretty flaky.
- 21 Dunkin Secret Menu Drinks That Are Worth Adding To Your Rotation ASAP - April 26, 2023
- 75 Interesting Facts That’ll Get You Crowned the Winner of Trivia - April 17, 2023
- 29 Easy April Fools’ Pranks You Can Definitely Pull Off This Year - March 31, 2023
Leave a Comment